Sunday, July 1, 2012

Italian 5 week boot camp

I concentrate on studying Italian right now.
I have done so these two weeks and now

 - I got used to Italian pronunciation and accent.
 - I have over-viewed Italian grammar for beginners.

Well, not bad so far.

I bought four books and borrowed also four books from a library, of which I used mainly three books.
My favorite one is  "Studiamo con Veronica"  with CD.
(Sorry for most of you reading this blog, but this book is in Japanese)

Here are my  targets for next three weeks.

- spend 25 h/w for Italian.  it will be possible if I utilize commuting time.
- read three times  2200 basic words
- output!  I am thinking of taking a private lesson.

Let's see how it is going.


--To read this post in Japanese, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment